Here you have the posibility to give a donation to the association Together for Uganda r.S. in different ways.
So you can help:
Werden Sie Pate! Folgende Patenschaften sind möglich:
- Schulpatenschaft Primary School jährlich 160 Euro - 220 Euro
- Ausbildungs- und Studienpatenschaft 650-1500 Euro jährlich (gerne auch anteilig)
- Familienpatenschaft jährlich 180 Euro
- Support our projects with your donation.
- In case of birthdays and celebrations or at events in communities, at schools or in companies, ask for donations in favour of our association. If you are planning a donation appeal next year, we will be happy to send you brochures and a material basket for information. Talk to us!
As a transfer to the donation account: Together for Uganda e.V.
Sparkasse Neuss IBAN: DE05 3055 0000 0080 2351 53 BIC: WELADEDNXXX
Under current law, this requires the issuance of a Sepa Direct Debit Mandate. To do this, print out the template . Please send the completed and signed mandate either by post to the following address:
Together for Uganda e.V.
or filled in and scanned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clemens Feldmann, PO Box 210113, 53156 Bonn
(Please do not use if you want to transfer contributions for sponsorships)
Distribution of donations
The special feature of the association
A large part of the club members travel to Uganda at their own expense, usually at least once a year. For the recipients of our donations, the personal contact that has grown over the years is of great importance. As a result, the initiated projects run much better and the donated funds can be used optimally.
Of course, you will receive a donation receipt for donations to our association. For donations of 100 euros or more, these will be sent automatically at the beginning of January for donations received in the previous year, provided we have the donors' addresses. For donations of less than 100 euros, the tax office usually only needs proof of the bank statement. If you still need a certificate, we will be happy to issue it on request.